Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I forgot...

Opps. I forgot that I had this thing. Well, I didn't forget I just didn't make time.

I keep meaning to update this thing but I get distracted and forget. I have started alot of post but just started them or started writing them and just forgot about them... as I said opps.

So this post is going to be a picture post of a few things I have done the past few weeks.


I cleaned and rearranged my room:


Before

After
Not gonna lie I did any awesome job. Even though at the moment my room looks like a complete and total disaster. Opps.


It was DJ HANS SPIN aka Jake my brother's birthday.
We went to Texas Road House to celebrate the momentous 21 birthday!!

His girlfriend Nicki came too!


I had a super exciting Cheer Bonding Day. One Tuesday. I even got to miss school all day!! WooHoo!!

The whole group! SENIORS 2011!!!
( OOO-vation)

Me frozen at the top of the 35 foot pole. I think I was trying to act like my dad or somthing.
I was kinda ridiculously scared!

I even got to climb a rock wall and zip-line. So much fun!!!!
Such hard work too!



On Wednesday night, at church, we had this super sweet lady from our church come and talk to our 7th and 8th grade Acteens. She is so sweet and she is (has) turned 91. So here is a few pictures from that night-




And then this past Sunday, during church, I was being a distraction to my pops so I started making a Summer To-Do List and here it is...





Have a great day! Don't forget to smile!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment