Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 1- Cheer Camp

So as I sit on this bus (really needing to use the restroom but am definitely not going to use the one on this bus), I pray that I have a great week at cheer/mascot camp. Today, starts the beginning of my senior year in high school because after doing this for the last four years, it's crazy to think that this will be my last camp being mascot and that after this year I will be a 'grown-up' in the 'big world' because I will be going to college.

But on to the more fun things. I am super excited about this week because I do love the mascot part of cheer camp. I love getting to know other mascots and picking their brains for new ideas for skits and props. I can't say that I love the cheer part just because I am not a cheerleader (and I never will be).

I am also really excited because at the end of this week (on Friday), I will get to see my best friend in the whole wide world LYZ MOAK!!!!

YEAH!!!!!! And that just makes me really super excited!

This past week has been super eventful though. We started summer KidsClub. And it was tons of fun! I love summer kids club because 1. Its summer. 2. The kids just seem to be more relaxed *sometimes* 3. I get to be less strict which who doesn't love.

I think my favorite thing so far was when one of the more difficult kids told me that he wished that I was his teacher because I just seemed like a lot of fun and that made me really happy because not a lot of the difficult kids like me because you have to be harder on them. But that just made my week!!

At night, Lindsey, Peter and me hung out quite a bit. We swam at my house and also went to glow bowl. Had bunches of fun. But I'm going to need to learn how to time manage because early morning work hours and late nights with friends, makes one very tired Kelley which everyone can vouch for me that I am not a fun person to be with when I am tired.

I still really need to go to that bathroom.

O, I haven't uploaded the picture yet but this past week has been really hot and gross outside. And in my car, I keep germ-x bottles. Well, I went to go apply some and much to my surprise, my bottle had blown-up. Not literally but the bottle looked like a coke can that someone had put in the freezer so it had expanded more than exploded. I guess… (I can't think of the word)

On Saturday, I had morning practice for mascot camp, which the mascots did nothing like normal, but I had to be up at 9 in the morning and I was really hoping to sleep in but I couldn't which really stunk.

We just stopped on the side of a two-lane road. And we are in a bus… for I don't know why and I don't think that this is safe.

And because we stopped I could not hold it anymore and just used the restroom. It wasn't terrible.


*By the way, I wrote this on the way to cheer camp and posted it once we got there*

No comments:

Post a Comment