Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cheer Camp- Day 2


I finally got to sleep in today!! Praise Jesus. I have been in deep need of sleep and I am so thankful for the 12 ( YES, TWELVE hours of sleep) last night.

Today has been a pretty great day. Woke up, ate some food, put my clothes on, had a team meeting, danced with cheerleaders, went to the mascot zoo, met all the mascots, played some games, came back to dorm to eat lunch/dinner (4:30, what is that meal?), then came back to my room and just have been lounging. Nothing super exciting but I have still had a pretty great day.

I got to meet 23 (including myself) of my new bestest friends for the next week. That is how many mascots are at camp. They all seem pretty nice.

I'm feeling a bit tired but isn't that what is expected being hot, in the sun, and moving around during the day. I think so.

I AM SUPER EXCITED *Hints the caps lock* BECAUSE IN 3 ½ DAYS I GET TO SEE MY BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!! I haven't seen her since December and I am so ready!!! (It was really January but December just makes it more exciting, right?) So on Friday, I will be a super happy person and be smiling from ear to ear because my face




 

And her face







Will be together again!!!!






 

I hope these pictures show up. Because on the last blog, there was suppose to be a picture of us but.. IT DIDN'T SHOW! :( Not very happy.

Anyways, we have more to do tonight and I have no idea what it is. But I should probably use the restroom, put my shoes on and do my hair. Sound exciting? Because it is!!! :)

Peace and love and talk to you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment