Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

Terrific Tuesday... I'm not sure that is the best phrase for the day. 


Today has been quite a long day. It started out when I woke up and realized that today was bible study day... and I was starting it out late. But as the day went on, I just felt that I was super tired. It may have been the 6ish hours of sleep I got last night. Hmm... maybe I should work on that. 


Work was SUPER long... I can definitely tell that it is almost summer because almost, just about everybody does not want to be there, and I think that includes the teachers. We all want summer to be here so life can be a bit less stressful. There is only 23 days left of school!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!


I finished the picture of the staff at work to:

I even colored it!!! It looks so cute.. at least I think so! :) {This is what I do at school when I'm bored.}


I've decided to start making a list of things that I want for my birthday or even just for fun:

The item that I want the most is 



Sorry it is a bit blurry, but I bet you guys can tell what it is.
AN APPLE ITOUCH!!!! 
I want one real bad. I could only wish.






1. 
       
I really like this tv. I need a new dvd player and I have an old crappy tv so this tv/dvd combo would be PERFECT!!!

2.
I always want Wii games. I especially like the work out games and active moving games because then I feel like I'm getting a workout. :) and who doesn't love that.


2.
I need money for Summer Camp. Last year, I paid for all my camps and activities that I did. This year I think that story is going to be different. I kinda haven't been using my money wisely and definitely have not been saving it.

4.
I really want to go and get a massage. I have gotten one before and I loved it!!! I really think it would be a GREAT thing to get before summer gets here. I think it would be a great relaxer before everything get kicked off for the summer, maybe I should have done this a long time ago.....


5.

I really want to get acrylic nails. I have gotten them before and I hated them so I really have no idea why I have the desire to get them again.... I have a weird and crazy mind.



6.
Another thing that I was super close to getting a few weeks ago while I was in San Diego, I almost bought these shoes called Chacos. They are a super comfortable but not so cute. I think that they would be great for my Summer Kids Club and Summer Camps that I will be going on. 



7.

I love giving presents but I always seem to be short on the cash to give them so I wish I had the power to just get the presents without spending money on them. If only that would happen.


8.
And who wouldn't want a tree of money?!?! I know I would love one... but I want one with 100 dollar bills not just 1 dollar bills, or a mix of all of the bills.




No comments:

Post a Comment