Saturday, June 7, 2014

Summer School Stinks

I have completed my first week of my adventurous overtaking of 12 hours in one summer session. Only 18 days left! I know that doesn't sound like a lot but when you go to school everyday, Monday through Friday, from 9am-6pm, it's a lot. That's 9 hours a day. 45 hours a week. 207 hours for the whole month... It's kind of a lot. 
But I am so thankful and grateful that I have the opportunity and the ability (THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!!!) to do this so that I can graduate ON TIME! Which is a really big deal since I thought I would be graduating a semester behind, which would have stunk. 
So that is what I am currently doing with my life. School and homework, sometimes sleeping and eating. And working on Saturdays. Except next Saturday because my mom is coming to town! I still have no clue what we are going to be doing but I am just excited that we get to spend time with each other. 
In July, she is going on a mission trip to Kenya! This is her first mission trip... EVER! And I am o so excited for her. She is nervous as ever but I know this will be such a great and awesome experience for her. She has no idea what to expect so I am so excited to hear all the stories when she gets back! Please pray for her and her team as they prepare for their trip. Pray for safety, good health, and that the Lord provides amazing opportunities for them while they are there.
Nothing really exciting is happening for the next two months except summer school. I am hopefully going to Florida in mid-August to get out of town for a while and to go see my aunt and the beach!! Which makes me really excited! Hopefully that will all work out. I am also going to the J.T. concert in the beginning of August so that will be really exciting also!
So I guess no news is good news... Not really sure. Ha! 
Hope everyone is having a fabulous summer and that they are melting.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment